The Clare Animal Hospital was established in 1955 by Dr. Neil Stirling. It was then called N.B Stirling Veterinary Hospital where he practiced small and large animals in the Clare County Area. In 1982 Dr. McNeilly bought the clinic and re-named it the Clare Animal Hospital and has been practicing veterinarian medicine for 35 years. Dr. Eric Gaw started working with our team June 2015 and just recently purchased the practice February 2nd, 2020. We are very pleased and excited to see what the future holds.